Become a Beauty Professional, Get Expert Training at Penrose Academy
Penrose Academy has one goal: sculpting you to become a highly sought-after beauty professional. We partner with leading international beauty educators to drive our innovative curriculum. Get ready to work with industry heavyweights such as: Pivot Point, Milady, Bumble and bumble (and their guest platform artists), Ergo Styling Tools, Hattori Hanzo Shears, SkinMedica, Dermalogica, Joico, CND, Lumenis, Clarsonic and Millennium.
Beyond technical skills, our curriculum focuses on business development and life skills training to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace. Develop your professional portfolio, leadership skills, public speaking, communication and financial awareness, so you can become a well-rounded beauty professional.
Next Program Start Dates
- Apr 30th: Laser Technician Laser Technician - 2-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- May 9th: Esthetics Esthetics - 4-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- May 17th: Nail Technician Hybrid Nail Technician Hybrid - 2-Day Thursday|Friday Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- Jun 13th: Hair Hybrid Hair Hybrid - 4-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- Jun 13th: Cosmetology Hybrid Cosmetology Hybrid - 4-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
- Jul 9th: Esthetics Esthetics - 2-Day Schedule Penrose Academy - Scottsdale
Is Beauty School Right For You? Find Out!
This fun, online quiz takes 3-minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for.
If You’re Ready to Become a Business-Smart Beauty Expert, Then Come to Penrose. Get Professional Training with Top-Of-The-Line Equipment, Industry-Experienced Instructors and Intimate Class Sizes in Under 1 Year.*
For immediate questions, give us a call at 480-222-9540.
A helpful Admissions Representative can assist you with everything from career questions to funding options and help you discover the perfect career path for you.
* Program length when completed in normal time.